Hooks4Hope Bracelet For The River - Ocean Blue/Bronze
By purchasing this product you are restoring oyster reefs and sea grass in South Florida's Waterways.
Benefits of oysters and sea grass:
- Oysters are the BEST natural filters.
- One adult oyster can filter up to 50 gallons per day.
- Oysters filter excess nutrients and provide a habitat for fish.
- Sea grass beds act as a nursery for fish, giving them a safe, shallow area to grow.
- Both oysters and sea grass hold the sediment in place, preventing coastal erosion and protecting reefs from being washed over.
- Made from nylon 275lbs high strength para-cord
- Adjustable to fit most wrists
- Alloy hook reads "Hope"
- Unisex design
- Made in Stuart, Florida
- Recycled Packaging
Hooks4Hope is a local movement supporting the clean up of the St. Lucie River lagoon in Martin County and St. Lucie County Florida, one bracelet at a time.
*We do not recommend wearing this bracelet in water, especially salt water as it is very corrosive.